Wednesday 13 July 2011

The Biggest Goal

from the time i was small and slowly grew up i never felt the dedication for my parents that i have today.... i strayed here and there to find love, care through friendship, girls to frank and never realised what hardships my parents had to go through for me and my life i always spend most of my time in activities that were not of such value and never thought of repaying my parents for the dedication they proved everytime to me, until some time before i realised that no matter what happens, how hard life becomes, how you lose, your parents are for some strange reason right there for you whenever yo need them or are alone and i have learned that by noticing them through the changes that came in my life. how could a child repay his parents??? i guess never.... but the only thing he can give in return is love and dedication beacause these two elements are neither quantifiable nor measurable so it is rather easy to do it your own way.... I know this is not something new that people would have heard before, but for me it is new beacuse i think there is a huge difference between hearing and realising and i think i have come to realise that the biggest goal of my life that i have set will be the betterment and comfort of my parents no matter what because they gave up their lives for me, and i will too......

No comments:

Post a Comment