Sunday 17 July 2011

Blogging

Blogging to me is a new thing because I was not familiar with the art of writing and describing your own vies about things and stuff that goes on other than writing lyrics and trying to make them meaningful. In my view the thing about blogging is that It cannot be forced but has to come from within and when it comes it flows like water, whenever you get yourself to write on a good topic, believe me the stuff flows like magic and you wouldn’t know when you wrote so much stuff like I am doing right now, we have been given the assignment of writing 100 blogs, for me it is proving to be very hard and I will probably fail in it but I think I will blog in the future from now , I guess it is very interesting and everyone should do it because it is the cheapest way to get your ideas out to people around you through social networking and other things…….

No comments:

Post a Comment