Wednesday 13 July 2011

Islam & Sectarianism

All through my life when i was small i has the thought of Islam as ther most solid ,strong and perfect religion the world will ever see, I had no idea of what its followers were doing to it. I didnt even had the slighest Idea of the sects that i knew until I grew a little older  and what they were doing to each other and the religion itself. I feel a difference of opinion in all sects among each other even the ones through the same school of thought like the "Sunnis", it is very strange to see how different each others takes are on Islam and its interpretation, throughout since i realized the difference i have been trying to find out who is right and who is wrong and what I found
were answers they had a fely in their heart but could not publically speak about it which I dont know why? Though it is the duty of our formost duty of the scholars to clear the difference of opinions atleast in the Sunni school of thought which I belong from, and be clear and decisive....

No comments:

Post a Comment