Sunday 17 July 2011

The Right System

Never did I felt the importance of change and revolution in this country until now, I researched what our history was and what it should have been…. The chapter regarding the return of khilafat concerns me very much as it makes me hopefull of another muslim revolution but I see many in the youth and even above are not aware of this and the signs that are to come, I found out many Ahadith regarding this chapter and came to the conclusion that something had to be done, so I started meeting people of small jamaats who say that they are working for the return of the system (KHILAFAT), I found it very interesting but the day when I got to know that the whole jamaat founded by doctor Israr Ahmed himself had only 5000 active members all around Pakistan, I shook and I knew something was greatly wrong, one day a friend of mine who used to go to the Raiwand Ijtima was with me and I asked him on what is to be done to change the system, he said with all his knowledge that the system would change only when the right people with the right iman are created, because the system that The Holy Prophet SAWS brought was after he created people of true Iman and that answer shook me and told me that I would have to first change myself before going out to change this system, and that for me is the best answer till today……. 

No comments:

Post a Comment