Sunday 17 July 2011

Internet Surfing

for me for the past years internet surfing has been about a few things , i guess i search only the things complying with my interests for example when in the mood i search and listen to music/videos of bands and artists i prefer, when in the mood of recording stuff i search and find out videos of people teaching the tricks and tips of recording your music in the best possible way keeping the budget in mind.... when feeling a little religious i go on to find videos and stuff written by authorized authors on topics which hit me the most and try to open up the box of brain a little and put something useful in it. I also like to search on controversial stuff that occurred in history and still do not have any answers to it and try to come up my own conclusions by connecting the dots all together......

No comments:

Post a Comment